If at work you need work shoes equipped with toecaps to protect your toes from potential accidents, then I recommend a pair of safety shoes 20345.
In this article I will answer the most frequently asked questions about safety shoes 20345, to help you find the perfect product for you needs!
In what cases should safety shoes 20345 be used?
- When in your job there is the risk of your toes being crushed, due to impact of a falling object
- When in your job there is a likelihood of toe compression, for instance caused by a heavy vehicle
For these reasons safety shoes 20345 were created, which are equipped with protective toecaps.
What is the norm 20345?
This kind of safety footwear is described by the norm 20345 = footwear equipped with toecaps, which protects the wearer from impacts and crushing, with resistance to energies up to 200J and to pressure loads of at least 15kN.
Safety shoes 20345 have all the basic properties of SB shoes, and are mainly divided into the following categories: S1, S1P, S2, S3, S4, S5.
- Closed heel region
- Antistatic properties
- Shock absorption in the heel area
- Resistance to the contact with hidrocarbon
- Puncture-proof soles (in the case of models S1P, S3 and S5)
- S1P and S1 shoes are not waterproof; the main difference between the two types is the presence or absence of the puncture resistant plate
- S3 and S2 shoes are water-resistant; the main difference between the two types is the presence or absence of the puncture resistant plate
- Boots are in the categories S5 and S4; the main difference between the two models is the presence or absence of the puncture resistant plate
What additional properties can they have?
Safety shoes 20345 can also have additional properties (mostly required in specific sectors), alongwith the corresponding marking. The most frequent ones are:
- CI = “Cold Insulation”
- ESD = “Electrostatic Discharge”. ESD shoes are not designed to protect the wearer, rather the electrical equipment sensitive to electrostatic discharges
- HI = “Heat Insulation” (in the outsole)
- HRO = the outsoles can withstand the contact with very hot surfaces
What models of safety shoes 20345 should I choose?
These tips should help you to find the perfect model of safety shoes 20345 for your needs.
As soon as you choose your perfect pair of safety shoes 20345, you will be better protected and you will live a better working experience.
What do you think about safety shoes 20345?
Do you have any points to add?
Leave us a comment below!