If at work you need highly protective footwear but with no toecap, then I recommend a pair of work shoes 20347.
In this article I will answer the most frequently asked questions about occupational work shoes , to help you find the perfect product for you needs!
In what cases should occupational shoes 20347 be used?
- If in your job there is no risk of your toes being crushed or hit, plus:
- If you need slip-resistant footwear at work
- You need additional features, such as antistatic properties, impermeability to water, resistance to hydrocarbon, certified durability of the materials
For these reasons work shoes 20347 were created, but many wonder:
Why shouldn’t I use ordinary shoes rather than occupational work shoes ?
The main reasons are:
- The materials of work shoes 20347 are tested
- Work shoes 20347 have certified properties
- Work shoes 20347 offer guarantees
Casual shoes, instead, offer no guarantee, such as durability of the material, slip resistance, absence of harmful chemical substances in the materials, etc.
Occupational work shoes have all the basic properties of SB shoes, and are mainly divided into the following categories: O1, O1P,O2, O3, O4, O5. Their main features are:
- Closed heel region
- Antistatic properties
- Shock absorption in the heel area
- Resistance to the contact with hydrocarbon
- Puncture-resistantsoles (in the case of models O1P, O3 and O5)
- O1 and O1P shoes are not water resistant; the main difference between the two types is the presence or not of the puncture-resistant layer
- O2 and O3 shoes are water resistant; the main difference between the two types is the presence or not of the puncture-resistant layer
- Boots are category O4 and O5; the main difference between the two types is the presence or not of the puncture-resistant layer
What additional properties can they have?
Work shoes 20347 can also have additional properties (mostly required in specific sectors), along with the corresponding marking. The most frequent ones are:
- CI = “Cold Insulation”
- HI = “Heat Insulation” (in the outsole)
- HRO = the outsoles can withstand the contact with very hot surfaces
What models of occupational shoes 20347 should I choose?
These tips should help you to find the perfect model of occupational work shoes for your needs.
As soon as you choose your perfect pair of occupational shoes , you will be better protected and you will live a better working experience.
What do you think about work shoes 20347?
Do you have any points to add?
Leave us a comment below!