A short mention of the history of the brand Aboutblu safety shoes.
The company Panther was born in 1982 as a manufacturer of high-quality sport shoes, thanks to its founder and entrepreneur Rocco Cilenti. Among Panther’s customers we also find Puma and Reebok.
A few years later, and precisely in 1995, the company introduced a new footwear line – safety footwear this time – that had such a success it became their specialization. In 2009 Giovanni Cilenti, son of Rocco, founded the new entrepreneurial company Aboutblu s.r.l., in collaboration with other businessmen of Italian origin.
Today, Panther is a cutting-edge firm, which bases its philosophy on research and investing of more and more advanced and professional technologies, using the latest materials.
What distinguishes the safety footwear trademark Aboutblu from the other brands?
Aboutblu’s collection is a line designed to be transversal. It’s characterized by the use of innovative materials and technologies to achieve high performances and the best comfort. Their products are ideal for numerous sectors, ranging from light carpentry to the construction industry, from the pharmaceutical industry to the food sector. All models are available in the version ANATOMICA, unalterable, or REGULAR, with a wider fit.
Research and Development is the heart of the company, because it is where the design and the tests take place: an actual foundry, where all prototypes are designed and developed. The company can satisfy every need thanks to an efficient logistics, that handles orders in only 48/72 hours with the “Pick&Pack” system. The production takes place with high-tech DESMA systems in short time, thanks to the LEAN supply system.
Aboutblu’s cutting-edge technologies include a series of features:
- Anatomical outsole, which remains inalterable for the whole life of the footwear.
- Multi-layer Power Cap in fiberglass and rubber particulate, that stands out for its strength and design.
- Composhank, that is, the anti-twist support made of ABS.
- S.S.D. (Silver Strip Discharge), which increases the dispersive capacity of electrostatic charges for all the time you wear the footwear.
- Puncture-resistant plates, light, flexible and antistatic.
- Shield System, reinforced back counter that protects and stabilizes the heel area.
- Hugging System, reinforced external layer that covers the heel to provide higher protection.
And speaking of models and design?
The catalogue of Aboutblu shoes includes several collections:
The anatomic shape of the injected midsole is unalterable for the whole life of the shoe, and includes the following models:
- Safe Knit
- Corporate 02
Traditional design with wide fit that includes the following models:
- Aseptic & Food
- Oil & Gas
What models of Aboutblu safety shoes are recommended by SafetyShoesToday?
These are my recommendations if you are trying to figure out what is the best model of Aboutblu safety shoes for your needs.
As soon as you choose your pair of Aboutblu safety shoes, you will be better protected at work and working will become a better experience for you.