Exena is a company that has specialized in the production of safety shoes that are characterized by high product quality, flexibility and innovation.
Exena has a historicity that starts from the early 70s thanks to an entrepreneurial group from the Marche region. In a very short time and in a few years, the company has gone from being a small family business to a real industrial company and even today, this growth has not yet stopped.
What distinguishes the Exena safety shoe brand from other brands?
Today, Exena is a company that has specialized in the manufacture and manufacture of top-of-the-range safety shoes, which are characterized by a balanced mix of high product quality, innovation and flexibility.
The high quality of each product made is guaranteed by those who work inside it, with a great passion for their work, with unsurpassed qualifications and thanks, also, to numerous and dense control systems for the entire production chain.
These safety shoes are able to meet the needs of each worker, in owning and using a fashionable, but above all safe shoe. The company controls every phase of production, control, certification, from storage to sale, and this allows for a truly super value for money. Therefore, each customer will be able to have maximum comfort and safety.
Exena is able to produce safety footwear with innovative materials and systems thanks also to its constant research in the fields of design and comfort. For this reason, the company is able to offer products with high technicality and an appealing aesthetic.
In addition, the company is able to customize, on customer request, each safety shoe according to the needs of each buyer, offering guarantees, safety certificates and best market conditions.
And in terms of style?
Exena offers a variety of design and security systems:
- XLilyane: soft microfiber, tear-resistant, extremely breathable, water-repellent and machine washable at 40 ° C.
- Bacteria wall: Lining material with permanent antibacterial properties, resistant to abrasion.
- AquaT: with waterproof and breathable membrane which, applied to the lining of the shoe, contributes to keeping the foot dry and at the same time unaltered the microclimate inside the shoe, promoting comfort.
- T-lite: with light synthetic toe cap, non-magnetic, resistant to 200J.
- Ibisafe: Anti-perforation and non-metallic insole, designed to guarantee the safety of perforation by nails and, at the same time, gives the shoe flexibility and comfort. Certified according to EN 12568: 10, UNI EN ISO 20344-45.
- ESD: Exena safety footwear can be used in environments sensitive to electrostatic phenomena, which correspond to the European Standard EN 61340-5-1.
- X-PLANT: removable, antistatic and anatomic insole: 100% breathable. Thanks to their manufacturing process, X-Plant® insoles offer long lasting comfort, breathability and shock absorption. They guarantee comfort and healthy feet, combining their breathable materials and the most innovative production technologies.
Which models of Exena safety shoes does SafetyShoesToday recommend?
What do you think of the Exena safety shoes?
Have you ever used them?
Leave us a comment!
Choose your next pair of Exena safety shoes, choose to live your work safely.