If you are looking for laceless safety shoes, then I recommend you read this article where I am going to list the different types of fastening, and to answer the most frequently asked questions about laceless safety shoes, to help you find the perfect product for your needs!
When should laceless safety shoes be used?
- If you are simply tired of shoelaces
- If you are looking for a more modern and trendy fastening system
- If you are looking for a system allowing to adjust the fastening of your shoes to millimetre-precision
Clearly, each fastening system I am gonna list has one or more purposes.
Here is the list of the fastening systems that don’t consist in the classic laces:
- ELASTIC BAND: it’s often used in the food industry because it can be washed along with the shoe; also, it reduces the accumulation of filth. Today it is being more and more used in sport safety shoes
- VELCRO: often used in the health sector and in shoes for emergencies; it allows to open and close your footwear very quickly, which is ideal for those who need to change their shoes often. It is also popular among people with diabetes because it allows to easily adjust the shoes to the shape of the foot.
- BUCKLE: it is common in safety shoes for welders and for foundries, because there is no danger of it melting due to high temperatures, and it is not ruined by dirt. Often it also has a quick release system.
- BOA SYSTEM: it is an innovative system, which comes from the world of sports shoes and allows to fasten the footwear perfectly and precisely, and to open it quickly, by simply turning a knob.
- ZIP FASTENER: popular in the military and in the police, especially in those models that are fastened at calf-height like rangers. It allows opening the footwear so that it is easier to put it on and take it off.
What are the models of laceless safety shoes recommended by SafetyShoesToday?
1 new from £43.49
out of stock
2 new from £54.95
2 new from £99.99
1 new from £41.99
Last updated on 01/04/2021 5:52 PM
These are my recommendations if you are trying to figure out what is the best model of laceless safety shoes for your needs.
As soon as you choose your pair of laceless safety shoes you will be better protected at work and working will become a better experience for you.
If you like reading this post Like us on Facebook!
What do you think about laceless safety shoes?
Do you have any points to add?
Leave us a comment!