SAFETY SHOES JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC
- Benefits: many features to protect yourself to the fullest
- Pros: is beautiful and is a super product tested over the years
- Defects: some users have found aesthetic defects
- Where it might not work: in very hot environments, hot summers, it could turn out to be a bit warm on the feet
Are you curious to find out everything about the safety shoes JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC? If you want to know everything about this safety shoe, read this article in which I will analyze it technically, in every detail.
- are they of a good quality?
- Are they right for me?
- Those who already used them, did they have a positive experience?
- What are the pros and cons of this product?
- Is the product worth the expense?
Let's start with the analysis of this shoe!
JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC safety shoes are part of JALLATTE’s J ESCAPE collection, a line of safety shoes that with its VIBRAM outsole and its robust style has established itself on the podium of the most resistant shoes and suitable for world of accident prevention shoes. The color is the classic brown nubuck, the style is that of the work boot, but what is stated is the amount of protections of the shoe, CI, HI, HRO, AN, SRC. Are you intrigued? Let’s move on to the insights ..
FROM THE WEBSITE OF THE MANUFACTURER:
- SIZES: 38-47
- STANDARD: EN ISO 20345: 2011
- UPPER: Water repellent full grain leather, pull-up finish with ergonomic toe cap.
- Protection of the ankle with Ankle Protector system.
- Bellow and padded collar
- Lining: B-CELL, 3D alveolar structure, improves the peripheral aeration of the foot, dries quickly.
- TOE CAP: Springtane 200J polymeric
- INSOLE: J-Multitech: insole with high shock absorbing, anatomic, comfortable
- ANTI-PERFORATION plate: Stainless steel foilSOLE: J- Escape Vibram®.
- Heat resistant from contact up to 300 °
Performance and Applications SAFETY SHOES JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC
- slipping (SRC)
- impacts on the toe cap
- S3: resistant to water splashes
- CI + HI: insulating sole from cold and heat
- HRO: contact heat resistant sole
- AN: lateral protection of impacts to the ankle
- Construction sites
- Heavy industry
- If you work in very hot environments, the shoe in higher temperatures may be a little warm to the foot despite the excellent materials
- Fasten always and tight your safety shoes to get the best performances
- Impact on the toe cap
- Side impacts on the ankle
- Problem with the outsole durability
- outsole melting on very hot surfaces
- Rapid breaking of the leather on the area of the safety toe
VERDICT SAFETY SHOES JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC
Evaluation from the Web: 8
The safety shoes JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC in the reviews are appreciated for the technical characteristics and for the choice of materials, while certainly not stand out in comparison with a sports accident prevention shoe, this thing seems clear enough but for certain types of work you can not compromise and the JALLATTE JALIROK is a shoe of absolute quality. Some have been wearing them for years without problems and someone who complains about the non-total correspondence of the product with the photography of the website.
The market investigations we have carried out on the safety shoes JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC show great confidence in the historical company Jallatte and in this product that is also historical and stravenduto for many years
What do the customers of SAFETY SHOES JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC
The very good shoes here are 5 years that I use this product without any problem. The shoes hold the year in which I work as a mechanic in public works.
The judgment of Safety Shoes Today: 8
It has a footbed called J-Multitech in soft polyurethane covered with fabric, designed to support the movement of the foot for optimal comfort, has a good thickness for a better absorption of energy at the heel. Drilled in the forefoot to increase the circulation of air. Removable.
Upper in water repellent full grain leather pull-up finish
Padded leather tongue
Back hook to facilitate fit
3D inner lining or three-dimensional fabric that combines a foam for protection and comfort with an open structure for ventilation of the foot
VIBRAM outsole very performing against heat HRO, insulating heat and cold
Protection of the ankle AN against impacts
The JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI HRO AN SRC also has the overcap to protect the area from a rapid rupture of the leather on the toe cap
This JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI HRO AN SRC shoe really has all the safety you can look for in an accident prevention boot. It lasts a lot compared to most of the products on the market. Obviously you can not expect that a shoe that protects so much is light and flexible like a sports or casual shoe. Aesthetically it is very beautiful, almost a little country, it is quite flexible and wide at the foot (does not have a tight fit), the insole has satisfied us and the sole VIBRAM speaks for itself, excellent.
CONCLUSIONS SAFETY SHOES JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI AN HRO SRC
We have a really positive concept on this JALLATTE JALIROK SAS S3 CI HI HRO AN SRC shoe so much to review and recommend it to all people who do fairly heavy work and who need a very durable safety shoe. The overcap to protect the toe area, the protection of the ankle, the heat-resistant outsole and the hot and cold insulation, the high quality materials, can not fail to highlight on this shoe. For us it is really a great product.