If you are looking for safety shoes and no lace steel toe boots, then I recommend you read this article where I am going to list the different types of fastening, and to answer the most frequently asked questions about laceless safety shoes, to help you find the perfect product for your needs!
Safety shoes and boots are not all the same. In addition to differences in structure, strength, and construction materials, they also differ in the type of closure. Some models, for example, feature laces, while others have a quick closure, such as a zipper or buckle. Today, no lace steel toe boots, which offer greater comfort and convenience during use, are in great demand. These boots, thanks to the steel toe, provide greater protection for the foot and are particularly suitable for those working in environments with impact and compression hazards. It is therefore important to choose the right safety shoe for your needs, evaluating both the type of closure and the construction materials, to ensure maximum comfort and safety during work activities.
No lace steel toe boots: when should they be used?
- If you are simply tired of shoelaces
- If you are looking for a more modern and trendy fastening system
- If you are looking for a system allowing to adjust the fastening of your shoes to millimetre-precision
Clearly, each fastening system I am gonna list has one or more purposes.
Shoe closures: Here is the list of the fastening systems that don’t consist in the classic laces:
- ELASTIC BAND: it’s often used in the food industry because it can be washed along with the shoe; also, it reduces the accumulation of filth. Today it is being more and more used in sport safety shoes
- VELCRO: often used in the health sector and in shoes for emergencies; it allows to open and close your footwear very quickly, which is ideal for those who need to change their shoes often. It is also popular among people with diabetes because it allows to easily adjust the shoes to the shape of the foot.
- BUCKLE: it is common in safety shoes for welders and for foundries, because there is no danger of it melting due to high temperatures, and it is not ruined by dirt. Often it also has a quick release system.
- BOA SYSTEM: it is an innovative system, which comes from the world of sports shoes and allows to fasten the footwear perfectly and precisely, and to open it quickly, by simply turning a knob.
- ZIP FASTENER: popular in the military and in the police, especially in those models that are fastened at calf-height like rangers. It allows opening the footwear so that it is easier to put it on and take it off.
Steel toe boots no laces : recommended by SafetyShoesToday?
These are my recommendations if you are trying to figure out what is the best model of laceless safety shoes for your needs.
As soon as you choose your pair of laceless safety shoes you will be better protected at work and working will become a better experience for you.
What do you think about laceless safety shoes?
Do you have any points to add?
Leave us a comment!