On the market there is a wide choice of safety shoes, and at first sight they look all the same, although there are actually great differences among the various types. In this article my goal is to give you some advice about the best Safety shoes against low back pain. Low back pain is a painful condition that affects the lower back. It can be caused by multiple factors, including poor posture, overexertion, abrupt or repetitive movements, injury, or physical problems such as a herniated disc. Those suffering from low back pain may have difficulty performing daily activities and working. It is therefore important to take preventive measures, such as stretching exercises and posture correction, as well as choosing the best work shoes for back pain. These shoes are designed to provide support and cushioning to the back, legs, and feet, reducing stress on the spine and relieving lower back pain.
I will try to give you an idea of what problems can be avoided by using the right kind of safety shoes.
I am sure this article will be a big help to you so that you will be able to choose the perfect pair of safety shoes for your back problems.
Low back pain: symptoms and causes
The pain in the lower back can be the symptom of a condition affecting the spine, the vertebrae discs, the ligaments surrounding the spine, the muscles in the lumbar region and other organs.
The most commons causes of low back pain include nerve irritation, lumber radiculopathy, the inflammation of a bone and other conditions affecting the bones or the joints.
The most common symptoms are a dull ache or a sharp pain, and the feeling of a mean stretch. Especially at work, the back pain can make it difficult to move or even to stand. The sharp pain appears suddenly, often due to bad posture while working or to lifting heavy objects. If the pain lasts longer than 3 months it’s considered chronic.
The problems of low back pain can derive from many causes and to say that the cause of low back pain can be the safety shoe you wear during work can be a mistake, because the causes of low back pain can be really many. Only a specialist doctor can study the case thoroughly and understand the causes. in this article, however, what we want to address is the reduction, when possible, of fatigue in the lumbar area that warns workers at the end of the working day without analyzing individual cases (which may be the most varied).
Lumbar pain in many cases derives from the posture that is adopted during work but certainly a good choice of safety shoe can help. The recommendation is to choose safety shoes that do not have a flat sole and also a correct selection of the shoe must be made by analyzing the inner sole well so as to have some cushioning, and even better if the sole is equipped with an arch support. A suggestion I give in many cases is to have more than one pair of safety shoes and make them rotate, or use a different pair every day.
Best work shoes for back pain:Guidance for purchasing the appropriate Safety shoes against
The lower part of the back (which start under the rib cage), is called lumbar region. The pain there can be intense and, statistically, is one of the biggest causes of absence from work. Luckily this problem often gets better on its own, in time, and when this does not happen, there are effective solutions.
Many people suffer from this condition, but here are some advice for buying the perfect pair of safety shoes to relieve the symptoms:
- using safety shoes with a good insole is one of the best solution;
- in particular, I recommend insoles that are ticker in the heel area, preferably of gel for a better shock absorption;
- the insoles should have support for the arch, so that the legs stay straight and the weight is better distributed, allowing for more comfort and less stress on the back;
- the outsoles should be soft: possibly (and especially if you work indoors) safety shoes of soft PU, otherwise a PU/PU soles are fine, too;
- it’s better to avoid flat shoes and shoes with thin soles, because they don’t provide good shock absorption;
- moreover, it is wise to own more than one pair of safety shoes and to rotate them, so you won’t make the inflammation worse; even when you’re not working, it’s always better not to wear always the same pair of shoes, and remember to avoid flat shoes;
- on the market there are also sport shoes with gel soles, very good products;
- Your safety shoes must always be fastened well, otherwise the sole can’t bend along with the foot’s movement, which prevents it from reducing the stress on the arch.
Best “ANTI FATIGUE SAFETY SHOES” selected by SafetyShoesToday
Best “HEEL SUPPORT ACCESSORIES” selected by SafetyShoesToday
Best work shoes for lower back pain: “ANTI FATIGUE SAFETY SHOES” selected by SafetyShoesToday
Safety shoes against low back pain: Conclusions
Those tips will help you to find the perfect type of safety shoes for your back problem.
As soon as you learn the ropes and you get the right safety footwear for your needs, you will experience better comfort at work.
I assure you that if you wear the right type of safety footwear you will live a better work experience.
What’s your opinion on the subject?
Safety shoes against low back pain. Do you have anything to add?
Leave us a comment below!