If you are looking for sport safety shoes, that is to say safety footwear as similar as possible to your regular sneakers, then I suggest you keep reading this article!
In this article I will answer the most frequently asked questions about sport safety footwear, to help you find the perfect product for you needs!
In what cases should sport safety shoes be used?
- If you do a job where it’s not required to wear footwear with a classic look
- If you’re tired of regular safety shoes
- If you want a superior level of comfort
Yes, sport safety shoes are getting more and more popular, lately, because they are very comfortable, sometimes even more comfortable than regular sport shoes, and all the biggest producers are in competition, each trying to offer the most comfortable model of sport safety shoes. So, they are using more and more modern and innovative techniques to produce safety shoes that are increasingly beautiful and stylish.
What standards do sport safety footwear comply with?
Sport safety shoes, just like normal safety shoes, following the ASTM standard
The structural features of sport safety footwear:
- Modern design
- Bright colors
- Often they have special shock-absorbing systems
- For style reasons the toecap is often made of aluminum, but there are also non-metallic toecaps, made of composite materials or glass fiber
- They are getting more and more light and flexible
- Often they have no metal parts
- Often they are made of a material alternative to leather, such as microfiber, knitted or crocheted fabrics
- They are more breathable and comfortable than most regular safety shoes
- The sole is often made of EVA (the midsole) and rubber (the outsole), just like normal sport shoes, but there are also soles of other materials such as PU/PU, PU/TPU and PU/rubber
- Availble on the market you can find sport safety shoes of any category, SD and or EH
What models of sport safety shoes should I choose?
These tips should help you to find the perfect model of safety shoes for your needs.
As soon as you choose your perfect pair of safety shoes, you will be better protected and you will live a better working experience.
What do you think about safety shoes?
Do you have any points to add?
Leave us a comment below!