If you are looking for summer safety shoes, that is to say safety footwear to allow your feet to breathe, then I recommend that you keep reading this article.
In this article I will answer the most frequently asked questions about summer safety footwear, to help you find the perfect product for you needs!
Normally summer safety shoes are those with the best breathability in the upper region, basically coming from the materials used for the upper.
In what cases should summer safety footwear be used?
- If you don’t have a job where waterproof safety footwear is needed
- You can also wear them in winter, as long as there’s no risk of your feet getting wet
What makes a safety shoe breathable?
- the upper, if it is of suede, knitted or crocheted fabrics
- the type of shoe. Sandals are the best, but shoes are fine too. Boots and ankle-boots, instead, are not very breathable
- a high-quality insole will let sweat through
- a high-quality lining will allow for the foot to stay dry
- a perforated upper (possibly with big perforations)
The structural features of summer safety shoes are:
- They are always lighter and more flexible than winter safety footwear
- Often (but not always) they have no metal parts
What models of summer safety shoes should I choose?
At the end a better breathability comes from an higher circulation of air from the upper of the shoes, and our selection has been based on finding safety footwear and work shoes with textile uppers:
These tips should help you to find the perfect model of safety shoes for your needs.
As soon as you choose your perfect pair of safety shoes, you will be better protected and you will live a better working experience.
What do you think about summer safety shoes?
Do you have any points to add?
Leave us a comment below!